Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Cadillac CTS Orders.. Lets place your order today..

I am discounting all!!!....Don't pay MSRP at a dealer near you when you can order through me and have it dropped shipped to you..

CALL ME TODAY..

I have allocation to place as many sold orders as possible.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Great way to do business Scott! You will reach lots of buyers this way :D

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I try to.. I want to have all of you forum members happy. Most people do not care where they buy or lease and most don't care if they support a forum member and their family.

I have had people that bought cars elsewhere and had problems only to call me to get them resolved.

I can only help out on the cars I sell and provide service after the sale as well.

one hand washes the other is the old saying.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS4, Performance Collection, NAV, AWD
875 Posts
so how much of a discount are we talking?
i want an 08 with DI, All wheel drive, Premium Luxury, All season performance.. which should be about $46,350

·
Registered
10 EXT, 76 Coupe DeVille, 73 Coupe DeVille
86 Posts
Scott,

How does the drop ship work? I love the service department at my dealer and spend thousands on accessories but I dread the thought of buying another new car from their sales department.

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
I ordered a 2008 Crystal Red CTS loaded, Premium package, polished 18" wheels, all season performance AWD all the bells and whistles except engine block heater and headlight washers. MSRP $49k less about 3k in discounts. Waiting about 6 to 8 weeks hopefully because they must be jammed with stock orders. Local dealers are not buying the premium editions for stock probably because of 07 inventory and higher cost to inventory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts