Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
PeteKT said:
Ruined the truck if you ask me, should of just got a tahoo or yukon and done that to it.
Maybe he didn't want a Tahoe or a Yukon. Maybe he WANTED the escalade. I understand you saying you don't like it, it's not your thing, or nothing at all, but to say its ruined!? Wow some people have no sense. Choose your words man I promise it'll get you further in life

·
Registered
2013 Tahoe
245 Posts
Maybe he didn't want a Tahoe or a Yukon. Maybe he WANTED the escalade. I understand you saying you don't like it, it's not your thing, or nothing at all, but to say its ruined!? Wow some people have no sense. Choose your words man I promise it'll get you further in life
Dont need to choose my words, to me that truck is Ruined, sorry it made the truck look like junk.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I understand people have there opinions but to really say the trucks ruined is garbage I like how it turned out and other like it too but for u to say its ruined well I have this to say to you f you

·
Registered
146 Posts
PeteKT said:
Dont need to choose my words, to me that truck is Ruined, sorry it made the truck look like junk. Im a CEO of a very successful company, i know how to choose the words i say buddy.
Obviously not! Lol oh watch out we have a big CEO over here. NEWS FLASH no one cares!!! Also just because you are a CEO does not mean you have any class- which obviously you don't.

I think it's hilarious when people throw in their job title as if it makes you any better or smarter than anyone here. If anything shows it your character :) which is wack

Good day sir ;)

----------

Op- the truck looks great. Hope you don't get offended by all the ignorance around here. Some people's main priority is to keep up with the Jones and are afraid to try anything diff. Props to you on your hard work :)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,482 Posts
Lets keep the personal attacks and foul language to a minimum. Varying opinions and different tastes is what makes the world go around, and respect is what makes the forum great. Thank you all for understanding.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Obviously not! Lol oh watch out we have a big CEO over here. NEWS FLASH no one cares!!! Also just because you are a CEO does not mean you have any class- which obviously you don't.

I think it's hilarious when people throw in their job title as if it makes you any better or smarter than anyone here. If anything shows it your character :) which is wack

Good day sir ;)

----------

Op- the truck looks great. Hope you don't get offended by all the ignorance around here. Some people's main priority is to keep up with the Jones and are afraid to try anything diff. Props to you on your hard work :)
Thanks and I agree with you anyone that throws in there job title are really tring to compensate for theid short comings lol
On the brighter note the truck took around 3 months to complete and of course its truely one of a kind and I love the platinum features

·
Registered
escalade
60 Posts
Definitely different from mainstream. I do like the matte black wrap on the vehicle. It is a bit extreme and monotone. If you really like the blacked out look; I would advise to have the wheels and trim powder coated / painted gloss black. This would provide a little bit of contrast and keep in line with the theme you have chosen. Also, headlights seem a bit out of place. Maybe pain the housing black and leave the lens clear??

·
Registered
'11 Cadillac Escalade
337 Posts
@stogeman,

Very cool don't worry about the negative comments, the point of customizing a vehicle is to make it your own. You did an awesome job!

you should do a quick walk around video with the lights on!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
@fivepix,
Thanks when the comes back out of the shop ill do a full walk around

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover V8 SC ... 2015 Corvette Z06/Z07
923 Posts
@stogeman,

Very cool don't worry about the negative comments, the point of customizing a vehicle is to make it your own. You did an awesome job!
Very true, however it also has to be safe and street legal. Tinting critical lighting and overtinting front side windows compromises the safety of traffic and pedestrians around him, not an intelligent risk to take in the ambition of originality and personalization. Like I said I think the truck looks beautiful, but as it stands, unless the above stated elements are reverted back to stock, it belongs in a car show and not a public road.

And stogeman, no one who adds pretend a cop lights on their vehicle when they themselves aren't a cop should accuse anyone else of compensating ... seriously.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
A couple of good points but I only drive it when its daytime and if anybody hit a huge fully black suv in bright daylight then that person should not be driving and as for the police lights its for car shows only

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,482 Posts
I warned you all about personal attacks. Posts have been edited and thread locked.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.