Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Bluetooth will be available on the new models? Why hasn't this been available so far - are they trying to force people to use OnStar?

Also - any other cool new features available on the 2008's?

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Yet again, old news...

Deletions
Exterior color (53U) Radiant Bronze
Exterior color (63U) Red E
Power liftgate interior strap (power liftgate is standard.
(PCW) Information Package
(PCX) Climate Package
Under hood air filter gauge
Oil level switch in ol pan (2008i)
2 additional DVD map updates
Rubber finger on liftgate pull-down hand cup

New Features
Exterior color (46U) Stealth Gray

Exterior color (80U) Infrared. Available at extra charge.

(PDW) V8 Ultra Luxury Collection (Navigation, Rear Camera, IntelliBeam headlamps, Heated/Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Release 2nd row seat, 22" Wheels.
New Key Fob design
"Dome Off" lettering on lamp controls

Changes
All rear badging changes to "Escalade" and will be located on the lower right of the liftgate. Side door badging will not change.
PRNDL LED indicator changes from Green to Red on "D", "N" and "M" designations
Power liftgate switch graphic changes fron "O" to "OFF"
Second row bench storage changes to twin cupholders
Front console, rear Auxiliary Power Outlet (APO) articulating cover/chrome ring will be replaced by non-chrome tether APO cover
Cubbyhole to the left of the headlamp knob is currently flocked; flocking will be replaced by a rubber map

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Also, another very small change, body colored front grill Cadillac emblem surround (was black on all 2007 models, regardless of color).

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
My 07 got all the new Changes, except the New Key Fob. Manufactured date 06/07. Weird.
Yeah, that happens quite frequently. They start switching over some parts, and right at that time, things just get changed over due to inventory. Not "big" or "important" things, but little stuff like emblems, trim, etc.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
On the Deletion and New Features....
Looks like these things are the same?

Deletions

(PCW) Information Package
(PCX) Climate Package

New Features

(PDW) V8 Ultra Luxury Collection (Navigation, Rear Camera, IntelliBeam headlamps, Heated/Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel,

Did they just bundle them into one package and give them a different name and code?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
There It's a picture of that KeyFob in the my owners manual, right along with the old style! So I guess not all 2008 will get that one, or some 2007 will get them too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts