Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know why the auto open feature on the 2007 sunroofs stops about an inch or two short of the full open position? Is it for wind noise/deflection? Is mine not operating properly?

Mine works this way : 100% of the time it stops about 1.5 inches short. I have to hit the button again to open it the full way. My SRX had a similar feature, which reduced some wind buffeting, but that was a huge roof. I have never had a standard size roof operate this way.

Todd

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Todd, both of my 07' Escalade's and my 06' SRX works the same as yours, in my 07's if you open the top all the way with the windows up I get a wind effect, if I let it stop at the auto stop point no wind effect with the windows up. Windows down no difference

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the prompt response. Good to know it is operating as it should. For some reason, even with it all the way open and windows up, I do not get wind effect - which is why I questioned it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts