Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am trying to install a aftermarket radio in my 2007 cadillac sts, i bought a harness i was told would work and it has 2 plugs. When i took out oem radio there was 4 plugs on the back, also one of the plugs i bought didnt work either and no wires matched up to the one plug that fit. Anyone have any guidance on how i can figure this out and if i really need all 4 plugs on oem wiring?
Thank you

· Registered
08 STS 1SG HUD ACC F55 AWD, 08 STS 1SG Platinum HUD ACC F55 RWD
980 Posts
Sounds like you have/had the Nav radio and bought a harness for a non-Nav radio. Not trying to rain on your parade, but all of the door open and other dings and all personalization are from the factory radio. Even the turn signal noise comes from the factory radio. Adding an aftermarket radio is a long hard road to travel. It has been done rarely and you may get some other advice from forum members, but I recommend cutting your losses and putting the factory radio back in. Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.