Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
SRX V8
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 SRX V8 with 92000 miles on it. What the problem now is when standing still, it makes this ticking and whirling noise from the steering wheel and I'm not even moving the steering wheel. Not sure what's the problem. Also my front tire pressure goes down a lot. I've already filled the tire pressure to the appropriate psi. But the next day it just went down to 22 psi. This is just my front driver side tire and there's nothing that's on the tire like a screw or anything. But it just went down like that. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
**2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon-Luxury**
1,964 Posts
I hear something like this on mine after I turn the key off in my driveway...mine stops after I open the driver's door...I thought it was some of the electronics powering down...

Bill

·
Registered
2008 SRX Sport Pkg
1,135 Posts
The tire does not necessarily have to have been punctured by something to leak. Valve stems can cause slow leaking, which means you have to replace the valve stem only. The second possibility is bead leak, i.e. a leak between the tire and rim somewhere. The latter is fixed by removing the tire from the rim, cleaning and then reapplying sufficient sealing compound before remounting the tire.

·
Registered
2008 SRX V-6 AWD
141 Posts
tire slow leak.. like I told my wife "Take it to a TIRE DEALERSHIP, not a garage" twice she disregarded me and twice she was left with a flat tire at inopportune times.

noises... check you power steering fluid?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts