Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 SRX and for a while now the radio cuts out and stays off for different periods of time, making it to where there is no radio and no sounds coming from turn signals etc. Is this something that is normal? Getting kinda tired of driving with no radio!!

·
Registered
2008 SRX Sport Pkg
1,135 Posts
I have seen the radio lose the ability to produce sound. When this happens, turn off the vehicle and open the driver door long enough to remove accessory power. This typically fixes the radio issue. I am not sure what you mean by no sound from the turn signal, since this is a totally unrelated system.

·
Registered
05 srx awd v6 (gone), '07 GXP, 2010 li'l red wagon 3.6
3,177 Posts
All chimes etc. are produced by the radio, sent to driver door speaker.

·
Registered
2007 CADILLAC SRX
2 Posts
I have had the same exact issue with my 2007 srx cadillac.Can you tell me what you did to resolve your issue

·
Registered
SRX 07 V8
230 Posts
I have seen the radio lose the ability to produce sound. When this happens, turn off the vehicle and open the driver door long enough to remove accessory power. This typically fixes the radio issue. I am not sure what you mean by no sound from the turn signal, since this is a totally unrelated system.
Can anyone name at the time a 40,000+ dollar car you need to do this to male a radio work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts