Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thecarconnection.com/Auto_News/Daily_Edition/Daily_Edition_Oct_27_2005.S173.A9529.html

"Ford has released the first shot of the 2007 Lincoln Aviator ahead of the new Aviator's launch next year. The Aviator - along with the mechanically similar Mazda CX-7 and Ford Edge crossovers - will join the luxury lineup next year as an '07 model. Ford plans a big Detroit auto show unveiling for the Aviator, which is aimed squarely at the likes of the Lexus RX and Nissan Murano. Though not confirmed by Ford, a 245-hp V-6 and all-wheel drive are the likely powertrain for the ritziest Aviators. Stay tuned to TCC for more pictures of the Aviator - and for previews of the Detroit auto show during the holiday season."

I'll take an SRX thank you...

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Re: 2007 Aviator Pic Released..

Meh, looks pretty ghey to me.....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Well, it doesn't break any new ground, but it's handsome. I was under the impression that pricing was going to start in the low 30k region. Anybody know for sure?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Whenever I trade, I'll probably go a little smaller, and that's probably it. Not that I don't absolutely LOVE what I have now.

I expect that will be at least five years or 70,000 miles down the road.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
16 Participants
FSU_Noles