Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone made the upgrade to the new seat covers that have the emblem on them, I'm wanting to upgrade my 07 seats but having a hard time finding the right part number or will it even work.

·
Registered
2010 Premium w/ ALL options + 2004 Pontiac GTO LS6 "Beast"
1,196 Posts
Is that to remind you when you're getting in that it's an Escalade? ;)

·
Registered
2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black
1,800 Posts
Which new seat covers are you talking about? I have new headrests up front, with the caddy emblem embroidered.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already did a conversion of the bumper and grill to platinum and plan on modding what I can with the platinum interior

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
Big mat I have a 2007 escalade are you saying I can put one of the newer like 2008-2013 platinum girl and front body in my 2007?!?!

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
What's the front called I looked for the front but only the mesh or grill appear I want a front like yours the whole platnium front how much did you buy yours for and where could I buy mine ?

----------

Around how much does it cost and what's the name because I look up the platnium grill or front and only the mesh comes up

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A lot of the parts i got off ebay, once I found the part number using a 08 platinum escalade schematic, i paid about $1500 for just the parts and another $1000 at the body shop to put on and paint. go to gmpartsdirect.com for the part number of a platinum series.

----------

inbox me and ill send you my part list

1 - 11 of 11 Posts