Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: 07 interior...dash unit

Looks like a ford. i like the dash facing the driver like a cockpit, driver in control. Yuck, passat-like-interior.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3
635 Posts
Re: '07 Nav Picture

that looks as if it was taken out of the new dts... its aiight but its not that hot... maybe i just need to see a longer range photo... not a fan of the square clock at the top of the picture

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
Let's use this one thread, which will be a sticky, to hold all the threads for the 2007 Escalade. Hopefully keeping them in one place will make it easier to find info and pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
NEWS ADVISORY - Cadillac Unveils Highly Anticipated 2007 Escalade at the South Florida International Auto Show

Completely Redesigned Truck Makes Its World Auto Show Premiere

What: The Cadillac renaissance continues as the iconic Escalade SUV receives a complete makeover for the 2007 model year. On Friday, November 11, the utility will make its world auto show premiere at the South Florida International Auto Show inside the Cadillac stand.

With its current bold, edgy design, the Escalade has captured the imagination of influential luxury buyers and in 2004 held 36 percent of the large luxury SUV segment. Escalade fans include some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment, and they have embraced it as the "gotta have" ride and the "King of Bling."

Cadillac General Manager, Jim Taylor, will introduce the new Escalade at noon. He along with Gary White, the vehicle line executive, will be available following the conference for interviews.

When: Friday, November 11, 2005
12:00 PM

Where: Miami Beach Convention Center, Cadillac stand
1901 Convention Drive
Miami Beach, FL

Credentials: Call or email Nekeidra Shegog to obtain

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dont know if it has been posted before but the engine options are to be a 6.2 liter motor with 385h.p. as the standard and a optional 400h.p. 6.2 liter is available. also 20" wheels standard with 22" as a option

1 - 20 of 360 Posts