Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have a 2007 Escalade with about 85,000 miles on it. It just started to not start every other time. The battery is hot, the starter wires are tight, battery cables are clean and tight, and no lights are coming on the dash. However when I hook up my scanner and pull enhanced codes (scanner is autoenginuity Pro-Line Enhanced USB / OBDII running version 12.2.0 software on a Dell 820 Laptop ) it pulls the following codes >> C0712 Symptom 06 Vehicle level control compressor circuit - low voltage open, U0100 Symptom 00 Lost communications with ECM / PCM, B1011 Symptom 71 Rollover Sensor System disabled Information stored Module manufacture specific, B1019 Symptom 3A Incorect componet installed, B1370 Symptom 06 control module Ignition << Has anyone else had this combination of codes, and or does anyone have an idea of whats causing my no crank condition? If I pull the battery cable for a few seconds the put back on it cranks and then starts. drives normal other than this. No hesitation runs great no lights no sounds. Any help would be great because I dont have a clue where to even start - i figure on codes is causing a few of the others. Thank you so much - [email protected]:confused:

·
Registered
2011 Escalade Premium Edition
196 Posts
There is a known issue with battery cables failing. May not be noticeable from outside. Sounds like that could be your problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts