Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 CTS 3.6 needs new tires, some people recommend Cooper tires. Any input would be most welcome. What would be a nice smooth riding tire for my darling Princess Pearl? Yes, I named her. Have a terrific day. I was fortunate to find her - she only has 44,350 miles on her today. My CTS 8-10-2019.10.jpg

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Strongly recommend Continental DWS 06's...Fantastic all season tire.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
434 Posts
All depends on what you want. if it is just a nice ride you want, then a good touring tire is what fits. Good ride, quiet, long life.

Also, your budget. You can get great tires for around a hundred bucks each, or double that for some big names.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have Cooper CS5 Ultras on my 07 so I can attest to their performance. They have great traction, are quiet, and no problems with hydroplaning. However, they flat spot nearly every morning and I get the rough ride for a few min at the sstart. The Grand Touring supposedly does not do this but I do not have personal experience with them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely appreciate your quickness here with me. This is only my very 2nd Cadillac. the first one was a 1998 Deville. She got old. Now I have this one, and she's going to be around for some time due to her very super low mileage. Anyways, I am reading all of your replies to me, and am writing down which ties y'all recommend to me.
Between the Sales and the tires, there will be something turn up for me. Thank you all very much. I am looking forward to more responses.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All depends on what you want. if it is just a nice ride you want, then a good touring tire is what fits. Good ride, quiet, long life.

Also, your budget. You can get great tires for around a hundred bucks each, or double that for some big names.
Am definitely Budget conscious. That's for sure. i do know that in the Fall, a lot of different tire companies put their tires on sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2007 CTS 3.6 needs new tires, some people recommend Cooper tires. Any input would be most welcome. What would be a nice smooth riding tire for my darling Princess Pearl? Yes, I named her. Have a terrific day. I was fortunate to find her - she only has 44,350 miles on her today. View attachment 572487
HI EVERYBODY,

I went with Cooper Ultras tires and they definitely have a smooth ride. Thank you all for your advice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
zezee3