Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They do not show any Mud flaps for a 2007 Cadillac CTS,
I am wondering if the 2008 flaps will fit on my 2007.
If anybody has any answers for me. email me asap.
Zeta Thank you.

·
Super Moderator 2005 CTS-V
7,695 Posts
Who is "they"?

If the 2008 mud flaps you're looking at are model-specific, then no, they won't fit your car, because your car is a different body style. If the 2008 mud flaps you're looking at are universal mud flaps, then most likely yes, they will fit your car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who is "they"?

If the 2008 mud flaps you're looking at are model-specific, then no, they won't fit your car, because your car is a different body style. If the 2008 mud flaps you're looking at are universal mud flaps, then most likely yes, they will fit your car.
I found them on Amazon for the 2008-2013. They might be generic, then, Here is an image of them for you. maybe this will help for me to know whether I can use them on my 2007.
Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 1.26.01 PM.jpg

·
Super Moderator 2005 CTS-V
7,695 Posts
I see some on Ebay that are listed for 2005-2012 or other somewhat random year spans. I would guess they're similar to what you found on Amazon. If they don't cost much, buy 'em and see how they look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see some on Ebay that are listed for 2005-2012 or other somewhat random year spans. I would guess they're similar to what you found on Amazon. If they don't cost much, buy 'em and see how they look.
Thank ou for your input, I' didn't think of checking e-Bay, but these are listed as generic as well. They are $29.00 for al four of them a full set. so that sounds pretty reasonable to me. if they don't fit,
I can return them. Which is why I checked Amazon. You have been a great help with me in my making my own decision here. I will check out e-bay too, first, as I belong to them as well.
Have a great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
zezee3