Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks . . I have a stupid question and need your help. Every time I stop my car and get out, my outside mirrors automatically go back to some default position, requiring that I readjust position when I'm ready to take off again. How do I disable this function so that my mirrors just stay in the position I originally selected? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Hi Folks . . I have a stupid question and need your help. Every time I stop my car and get out, my outside mirrors automatically go back to some default position, requiring that I readjust position when I'm ready to take off again. How do I disable this function so that my mirrors just stay in the position I originally selected? Thanks for your help.
Once you have your mirrors and seat set to how you like them, press and hold the "1" rocker button on the left side control cluster until you hear a beep. The settings will be saved so that every time you unlock the car with your #1 FOB they will goto that position. This will also save radio settings.

Me for example, I have my number 1 button set to driving positions. When I park the car and press my number 2 button my seat goes into my "sexy time" seat position and turns on a Barry White CD.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
HAHAHA thats such a sick idea! u dirty bastard steve!

ya i think Svb4eva hit the nail on the head.
You have to SAVE your preferences so that the car's computer remembers them & automatically gets the car ready for you the way you like it.
it remembers your a/c,heat,seat position, mirror position, radio/music, mirror down on/off feature, horn honk on/off feature, etc etc etc. (for a full list, go into the SETUP and go to your personalization settings...scrolling down using the round knob on the right side...push that knob in to change between "on" & "off" ).

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
HAHAHA thats such a sick idea! u dirty bastard steve!
lol, I was putting the seat back in my car with a lady friend of mine and it dawned on me to set the number 2 setting to it, and then i figured I can set the music to something to match the seat position... :lol:

It works well, and the "wow" factor is always entertaining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts