Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2006 XLR
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here and looking for the build sheet for my Gold XLR. I would like the actual code to buy the paint but can't seem to find it, My other car is an 2011 Malibu with the Gold Mist Metallic but the shade is off, Does anyone one have this information to share? I don't want to purchase the information from the Corvette archives at this time. Thanks, iFrank. PS Am going to post the initial VIN and other criteria in a few days.

· Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150
79,949 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

The paint codes are on the RPO (SPID) sticker somewhere in/near a spare tire/tool cover or bin.

www.paintscratch.com -

Or, you can download a complete build sheet with a $5 subscription to www.compnine/.com - you get that build sheet plus another four at later dates.

Or, see if a GM dealership service writer will download one for you on a quiet Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

RPO (SPID) sticker - mine - BC/CC is "base coat / clear coat" - so the system is primer, base, tint/flake, clear -

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Slope

· Registered
2006 XLR
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Aboard!

The paint codes are on the RPO (SPID) sticker somewhere in/near a spare tire/tool cover or bin.

www.paintscratch.com -

Or, you can download a complete build sheet with a $5 subscription to www.compnine/.com - you get that build sheet plus another four at later dates.

Or, see if a GM dealership service writer will download one for you on a quiet Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

RPO (SPID) sticker - mine - BC/CC is "base coat / clear coat" - so the system is primer, base, tint/flake, clear -

View attachment 614524
Thanks for the information, will look into it, glad to be here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.