Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of shifting and want to be as cool* as Florian? :D :p

Here's another great deal on an STS-V for someone- see it in the Classifieds.

2006 STS-V For Sale

(* Caution: Seller makes no guarantees as to level of coolness in relation to Florian. Your coolness may vary based on other factors beyond control of Tony and Plaza Cadillac.*)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must not have read the disclaimer- don't you know there's always fine print in car ads? :D

As far as shifting goes I agree, but there's lots of other reasons to upgrade, such as nicer interior, Factory Bluetooth, Cooled Seats, Touchscreen Nav, Parking Sensors, etc, etc......

If you're looking for a nice STS-V that's not a buyback and comes with a 100,000 mile Certified Warranty then click the link in the first post.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
C.T.,
That is one helluva deal, I bet someone grabs it up by the end of biz today.
You are on your way to being to number one car seller on the Web!!!

P.S. Please don't check my IP address

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Will you buy me a plane ticket and have a limo pick me up at the airport? I'd like to test drive the car. kthx

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will you buy me a plane ticket and have a limo pick me up at the airport? I'd like to test drive the car. kthx
L5 would get jealous- sorry. :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony - Got any fire sales going for a loaded (nav, 22s) black '07 'Slade EXT?
Dang it- I'm already sold out of EXTs.

If I had one loaded (power running boards, nav, sunroof, cooled seats and 22's), the MSRP would be $63,280 and your price would be $55,606.

Use that as your Litmus test when pricing, and if you can't find one let me know and I'll Dealer trade for it.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
5,329 Posts
Do I get a *FREE* test drive? :D

Seriously though, if I was in the market, you and Lindsay would be my first stops.

·
Registered
2006 Light Platinum STS-V - 2005 Black Raven CTS-V (gone)
277 Posts
You sure about that? I don't think mine has them unless I don't know how to operate them or it was an option that mine doesn't have.
Right. The V doesn't get ventilated seats; I'm not sure why, as the suede centers are still perforated.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:doh:

See what I get for posting in a hurry while at work? You are correct: STS-V's don't come with cooled seats, but everything else I listed is correct.

Note to self: Mininum 3 cups of coffee before posting. :D

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Tired of shifting and want to be as cool* as Florian? :D :p

(* Caution: Seller makes no guarantees as to level of coolness in relation to Florian. Your coolness may vary based on other factors beyond control of Tony and Plaza Cadillac.*)
There shall only be one as cool as Florian, and that is Florian.

Sorry. I like shifting, and as far as being as cool as Florian, well its just not possible...hes the coolest, evar...
fixed...

urb--you're nearly as handsome as F. :alchi:

fixed.

F

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
:doh:

See what I get for posting in a hurry while at work? You are correct: STS-V's don't come with cooled seats, but everything else I listed is correct.

Note to self: Mininum 3 cups of coffee before posting. :D
And here I was just hoping that I didn't know how to use them and would be getting a treat tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for getting you excited. :doh: I still don't get why they deleted the HUD and cooled seats from the V. The HUD came back in 2008, but no cooled seats. Bizarre....

Anyway- did I mention that the price of this car includes the 6 year, 100,000 mile Certified Cadillac Warranty? :D Bumper to bumper, no deductible, includes everything from the A/C to the Supercharger - even the battery!

Great deal on a nice car here, people.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V Infared, 2013ATS, 2016 ATSV
918 Posts
Florian
I think I'm missing some story here. I thought your name WAS Florian for the longest time. I actually have a brother named Florian, but I don't think anyone including him ever used Florian and cool in the same sentence.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts