Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss my 2005 E55, wife wanted more room. Job slowed down. Had to be rational.

Not anymore...wife kicked me out and work looks to be picking up..I need speed. I made the mistake to drive a new one then I went by my local dealer, gave him business card and said when you get a used one call me. The I drove by a dealer when I was about 100 miles from home and they offered me a 2006 Platnium/black on the showroom floor at $60K...not a preowned. NEW.

WOW..but I heard or read some are getting these at $20K below sticker...I played hardball figure not sure how quick or soon I am ready to dump my Navigator and run to some power.

Not quite the pull of My E55 but it will do and the price/luxury/power are impressive and I have had 2 euro buybacks in the last 18mos CLS500 within 24hrs and a 550i within 8mos...I am done with EuroTrash. Sold the E55 because of nagging wife and room..but both reasons gone now.

Tell me why you like yours . PICs of any with MODS too...love the mods, My E55 had lots of mods.

Thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes...this is cheap, there is a black one on ebay right now at $49,900...that seems cheap for these. Why?
Or $53K with 100k warranty. ... Is the STS-V a 2006-2007 models years only...so far. No 2005's supercharged models???

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
I picked up my 07 for less than 50K....4K miles....totally cherry. There are a ton of deals. You can get an 07 PEP car for less than 60K.

F

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2007 for less than $50K, this sounds unreal. I think I will wait a bit for a better price.

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I OFFERED $52k PLUS $35k TRADE IN ON MY NAVIGATOR, IF THEY BITE I MAY GO FOR IT.
What kind of lease can I expect? I have stellar credit.
Or should I say what's the best Cadiallac Lease availible on these?

Thanks

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
I'm not sure if GM will still offer a lease on 2006's. Hopefully someone with the knowledge or a dealer can offer some details on this.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
^ this is supposed to be the last month to lease a 2007 model GM vehicle
Yes, so it would have been about this time last year when you could last lease a 2006...at this point, on such an old unit, it's just time to sell only.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
You can only do a buy.

Lease support on the 2007 models go away next month too

·
Registered
2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)
580 Posts
I'm not sure if GM will still offer a lease on 2006's. Hopefully someone with the knowledge or a dealer can offer some details on this.
gm doesnt offer leases on used or new cars with 0 miles if the newer model is on the floor...you can try with other banks but you will not get any of the gm incentives...i tried that with an 06 xlrv when they where giving the car to me for 79k, but woulndt lease it to me..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts