Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SRX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys so the dealer was not able to assist on this one. I was told they cant tell me but there is a solution out there.On my Nav system, the basic codes for the disables are not working. Has anyone discovered the new code? I was even looking at potentially ripping out the factory model but of I do I lose all of the other information displayed in the system. I need to be able to use the nav constantly because I'm always on the road.

I've tried the 8448, and the 1791 codes and neither of them seem to work. Also the route menu hidden menu, the run button is not selecting. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
SRX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So guys I discovered a hidden menu inside the "route menu". HERE IS THE KICKER I GOT TO IT FROM INSIDE THE HIDDEN MENU. SO IF YOU GET TO THE BLUE SCREEN WITH THE RUN BUTTON, PRESS THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER. IT DIRECTS TO ANOTHER MENU photo.JPG .

·
Registered
SRX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The inspection, Gyro signal and GPS menus are the only ones that come up for me. Does anyone know a bypass around this?

·
Registered
05 STS4
4,241 Posts
Doesn't work on 06s. Denso caught on consumers found the hack and removed it. Buy an 04-05 nav if you want the bypass.

·
Registered
SRX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Under Route Prefrences.
Hold the lower right corner for 5-8 seconds. This will trigger the blue menu to appear. Once this menu appeared I hit the bottom left corner and it made a second menu appear.

Guys I did discover that if u go to the diag pass screen, it puts u back on this screen not the nav window. I don't know if this can help with finally cracking this code.

----------

Will the 05 radio still contain the DIC? Or was it a different model?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts