Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 ESCALADE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

My wife mentioned that the emblem on the grille of our 2006 Escalade is not as colorful
as some other emblems of Cadillac. I also noticed that it is more pastel colors than bright
color and noticably red is missing.

So my questions are:
1. Is the emblem shown in the pic then emblem the truck came with from factory?
2. Is this emblem replacable with something more colorful?

Thank you

·
Registered
2006 ESCALADE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks sun faded to me
You know my wife said the exaCT same thing but I laugherd it off by saying that I have seen 20yr old cadillacs that have
emblems that have not faded so how can this 9yr old emblem fade ---

So would you know what the original emblem looked like for 2006 escalade?
thank you

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 310,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,162 Posts
The cheapest replacements I have found are on ebay. Front emblems run around $80.00 rears are about $150.00. Look for an ebay seller "BiggDaddyCaddy" I believe.

Yes it sucks that 9 year old Cadillac emblems fade after just a few years, I guess they have to cut corners when selling a $65,000.00+ vehicle new! My vehicle sits in a garage most of the day and the emblems still have faded over the years.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
jnrsesv said:
The cheapest replacements I have found are on ebay. Front emblems run around $80.00 rears are about $150.00. Look for an ebay seller "CaddyDaddy" I believe. Yes it sucks that 9 year old Cadillac emblems fade after just a few years, I guess they have to cut corners when selling a $65,000.00+ vehicle new! My vehicle sits in a garage most of the day and the emblems still have faded over the years.
It was due to the cost cutting at gm mine are faded as well

·
Registered
05 ESV Platinum
161 Posts
sorry --- here is a pic of the emblem...
Yes, it is faded. Both of mine on 05 were as well when I purchased it. Look at ebay and/or amazon for replacement front. Rear a bit harder because it has to match trucks paint...think i got mine at gm parts direct. New emblems definetely improve trucks look immediately.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
jrader94 said:
Yes, it is faded. Both of mine on 05 were as well when I purchased it. Look at ebay and/or amazon for replacement front. Rear a bit harder because it has to match trucks paint...think i got mine at gm parts direct. New emblems definetely improve trucks look immediately.
I agree fully as my mom's 02 looks a lot better then mine due to the emblems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts