Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 dts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 2006 dts i love it. two weeks later i found out it was a mary kay car pink.the new paint job is excellent im just bumed out about it. is it the same car or did i get screwed

·
Registered
04 Deville, 11 DTS Premium, 00 Deville (sold), 02 Deville (sold)
2,688 Posts
Hey Gary, My hands are kinda dry and have a few small scrapes on them from working on my car. What kind of moisturizer would you suggest i use? Just Kiddin'

Tell us more about where you bought it and how you found out? Do a advanced search for Mary Kay in the title and you will find a bunch of posts on this board.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I'm sure the DTS forum would be more helpful than the CTS-V forum.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
279 Posts
Probably should have just went ahead and bought a new V. They don't come in pink. By the way, my wife changed toilet paper brands last week - I like it.

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
i just bought a 2006 dts i love it. two weeks later i found out it was a mary kay car pink.the new paint job is excellent im just bumed out about it. is it the same car or did i get screwed

What do you mean..."Is it the same car?"

It is a Cadillac...just like any other Cadillac.
It was just leased by Mary Kay, and at the end of the lease, it was totally repainted.

If you like the car, and got a decent deal on it...why worry about it?

DRIVE IT and ENJOY. :) :)

Thats what I do with my 2006 DTS. I have over 65,000 miles on it. :) :)

Texas Jim

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
What color is the car now? I think the seller should have disclosed the repaint and you should be entitled for some type of consideration. If it was from a dealer, maybe lifetime free oil changes or some type of extended warranty. However, don't let it ruin your enjoyment of the car. Only the most successful MK distributors get pink Cadillacs. Most of the miles were probably highway miles going to meetings in her network.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts