Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a nice copy of their 2006 DTS window sticker they would share? Hoping to create one for my DTS. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,258 Posts
Maybe someone else will remember the site, but I got an exact replica of the sticker for my 2003, including the correct VIN and options. If I find it, I'll post the info here.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a ton. Called Cadillac and they could not even tell me what the original dealership was that sold my car. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed. Any help in getting a window sticker is much appreciated.

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,536 Posts
See if there's any useful info - besides the complete GM build sheet - in a $5 subscription to www.compnine.com. You get your car's VIN build sheet plus any 4 others now or at later dates if you wish.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone have a nice copy of their 2006 DTS window sticker they would share? Hoping to create one for my DTS. Thanks
DID YOU EVER FIND WHERE TO GET A WINDOW STICKER? I NEED ONE FOR MY 2006 DTS ALSO

DID YOU EVER FIND WHERE TO GET A WINDOW STICKER? I NEED ONE FOR MY 2006 DTS ALSO

·
Registered
2016 XTS FWD Platinum
1,208 Posts
Thanks a ton. Called Cadillac and they could not even tell me what the original dealership was that sold my car. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed. Any help in getting a window sticker is much appreciated.
If you post your VIN, I could tell you which dealership your vehicle came from.

Max

·
Registered
2016 XTS FWD Platinum
1,208 Posts
Here is my VIN ad thank you very much Maximln!
1g6kd57yx6u220742

I'm very curious. How can you find what dealership a vehicle was purchased at??
Well Sam, I have good news & bad news for you. Your vehicle was originally purchased at Jim Martin Chevrolet in Alma, MI but it looks like it has changed ownership a few times since then. Now it looks like it is called Betten Baker Chevrolet Buick GMC.

It is just a little knack that I have! ;)

Max

·
Administrator
74,536 Posts
Still tickling the keys, Max ??? I still have the 2002 build sheet you sent me back in the Dark Ages.

·
Registered
2016 XTS FWD Platinum
1,208 Posts
I really appreciate the help.
1G6KD57Y46U196292
Racer, it looks like your vehicle was originally sold at Moore Cadillac Co in Vienna, VA but it looks like they have moved to Chantilly, VA. Although, I do not think that you can still order a new window sticker from the dealer. I think it is only available for about a year after it is sold.

Max

·
Administrator
74,536 Posts
Yep - still running the flying dog snot out of the F55 STS. Good, solid car. We use a 2014 Explorer for the gofer so the STS is now a garage queen. I'm 80 now and so have slowed down my top speed runs over at the old airport but I feel fairly comfortable running the Z-STS to 130+ - briefly. Working part-time behind the parts counter at our local Western (Tire &) Auto. I'll give that up in March. Sold the marine engine business 7 years ago.

last August -

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac sts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car

·
Registered
2016 XTS FWD Platinum
1,208 Posts
Yep - still running the flying dog snot out of the F55 STS. Good, solid car. We use a 2014 Explorer for the gofer so the STS is now a garage queen. I'm 80 now and so have slowed down my top speed runs over at the old airport but I feel fairly comfortable running the Z-STS to 130+ - briefly. Working part-time behind the parts counter at our local Western (Tire &) Auto. I'll give that up in March. Sold the marine engine business 7 years ago.

last August -
Wow that car is a beauty!! I always loved it in Crimson Pearl! I sure miss mine. It was one of my favorite STS's! Mine was a 98 so I never had the magnetic ride like you do. I'm sure it rides like a dream! 130+ at 80?? You are my idol!! I remember topping my 98 out at it's 150. What a ride!! The parts counter sounds like a nice, relaxing place for you & still having fun working with cars! Great to hear from you!

Max

1 - 20 of 23 Posts