Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CADILLAC DTS PERFORMANCE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now replaced both headlight bulbs in 2006 DTS original problem was flickering of both lights I bought two bulbs from a website called Philipsxenon.com seemed ligit for $100 for the pair they are a scam I replaced both bulbs a week ago driver one went out yesterday would not even turn on and wouldn't do anything I replaced the ballast with a used 1 thinking that was the problem turned out I put an old bulb back in now the light at least turns on so now I must order a pair of bulbs again from a legit website so that they match what a headache now I have an extra ballast laying around I am now 175 dollars into headlight problem before ordering new bulbs can anyone recommend a lower priced legit website for the headlight bulb replacement

·
Registered
2006 DTS, 2013 ATS 2.5
60 Posts
I got so frustrated with the headlights that I just ordered two new headlight assemblies and installed them. I sold the old ones on eBay for the shells

·
Registered
2006 CADILLAC DTS PERFORMANCE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone used beyond driven Auto they claim to sell d1s bulbs for 33$ each with a lifetime warranty? Sounds too good

·
Registered
2017 CT6 Prem Lux
7 Posts
I got mine from Rock Auto for $65.13, including shipping. It's worked fine since I installed it in July 2013. The price is still about the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts