Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and I have a question. I just bought a 2006 DTS in beautiful condition with only 58,000 miles. It has light cashmere interior and I need the fabric or material that's on the windshield pillar trim because the guy I bought it from was a smoker and he burned the pillar in a few spots. Does anyone know where I could get the light cashmere material that the pillar is wrapped with? I could even purchase the pillar as long as it's wrapped with the material I need. I've searched all over the internet and I'm not finding anything.

·
2006 DTS perf
2006 DTS Performance Lux III
956 Posts
I think you can still get them new or take it to an upholstery shop they can recover it. When you pull the trim off you're probably going to have to buy new clips. They break easy on purpose so when the side roof airbag blows the pillar trim breaks away.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to replace the fabric or material on front pillar but I don't know what the fabric or material is?
Can anyone tell me what this material is called? Need help! Thanks to anyone that can help in anyway.

I'm trying to replace the fabric or material on front pillar on my 2006 DTS. I don't know what the fabric or material is called???
Can anyone tell me what this material is called? Need help! Thanks to anyone that can help in anyway.

The A-pillar covers pull off. Used set ???

Look in www.car-part.com or www.cadillacheaven.com
Thanks for the help. Does anyone know what the material is that the Pillar is covered with??

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,179 Posts
Good morning. Your 3 duplicate threads and posts have been merged into this one thread. No need to post multiple identical threads.

Fabric type? Visit a decent automotive upholstery shop. There should be a few in your old auto manufacturing area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts