Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 DTS PERFORMANCE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone, im looking to find a wire diagram or something that shows what each wire does. does anyone know where i can find that for my 2006 DTS with the factory DVD/NAV system. thanks -Dan

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
Probably need the factory service manual.
You can get it from HELMINC.COM or probably find one on e-bay

Texas Jim

·
Registered
DTS LUX lll
3 Posts
you have a fax # so i can send it to you? I can even email it to you! It is actually a complete wiring schematic of the wiring! You might not understand it but i can explain it to you! Better yet just tell me what you are trying to do.

·
Registered
2006 DTS PERFORMANCE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you have a fax # so i can send it to you? I can even email it to you! It is actually a complete wiring schematic of the wiring! You might not understand it but i can explain it to you! Better yet just tell me what you are trying to do.

i know im not suppose to and i know why it doesnt play while its in drive, but im trying to figure out how to allow the DVD to play while the car is in motion.

·
Registered
DTS
8 Posts
The only way to do this is to buy an aftermarket bypass pac-audio.com has it its the nu-gm29 its about 250 bucks there are two ways the car knows its in motion and one is the vss the other is through the gps antenna with this part it allows you to bypass the safety features with the simple push of a button on the steering wheel controls and it does it without interupting the gps antenna and thats good because if you do it takes a while to regain gps signal.. i have it on my car works great

·
Registered
NONE
3 Posts
Do you have one for a 2008 DTS or know if the 2006 is the same or where we may be able to get one? We are looking for the wiring for the seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts