Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have something weird going on with the windshield washer on my 2006 CTS base model. I am getting very little fluid from the nozzles. The pump works and shoots fluid out of the ends of the hose. When attached to the nozzle, only a dribble comes out each nozzle. The nozzles do not appear to be clogged. I can blow compressed air through them. I also soaked them in hot soapy water. The hose apparently has been repaired at one point and has a short section secured with small screw clamps on the driver side section of hose. At the passenger side nozzle which is actually a splitter for the driver side hose, 2 small screw clamps hold the hose ends in place. Any idea why fluid will shoot strongly from the open ends of the hose, but not through the nozzle? Could it be somehow because of the clamps or that the hose is not in original condition? I'm stumped. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2006 CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly. I thought about that and loosened them some. Maybe not enough. They're on there because the original hose end is missing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts