Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - After reading the forum and dreaming of my day - it finally came today. I just got home with my new Light Platinum '06 V. It looks beautiful, sounds awesome and even though I didn't get it over 4000 rpms felt like it had power to spare. I'm very excited to be in the club. Brad

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

You should probably get some prize for being our first '06 owner.:highfive:

Post pics when you can.

CR

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome to the "V" family, Brad! After your break-in period remember to "Beat the Cubes once a day; It keeps them Happy!" :burn:

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will pull it outside and take some pictures tomorrow in the daylight. Anything in particular anyone want pictures of? Brad

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ssmith100 said:
Do you have volume and radio presets available on the steering wheel????

Shane
There is volume and radio controls on the steering wheel. I think the radio buttons are for presets (not scan) ... haven't tried it yet. Brad

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
heavymetals said:
Your doomed!!:highfive:
AGREE!!

I'm now convinced that the WORST thing that can happen to a CTS-V owner is that he becomes a member of this site!!

You will SELDOM, if ever, want to stop modding your car!! :D

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
281 Posts
radio steering controls replace the cruise controls buttons on the right, which were moved to the turn signal stalk where they are on most gm cars...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Luna. said:
AGREE!!

I'm now convinced that the WORST thing that can happen to a CTS-V owner is that he becomes a member of this site!!

You will SELDOM, if ever, want to stop modding your car!! :D
I agree.

{sacasm}Yeah thanks guys thanks a BUNCH!{/sacasm}
I've had my car for only a month and 1582 miles as of this morning
and this past weekend I changed my license plate bracket, installed a CAGS skip shift eliminator, cut headlight and tailight "eyebrows" out of black vinyl, and had the windows tinted. So why is it I'm now scanning eBay for Corsa cat back exhausts? Shame on you... SHAME ON YOU ALL! :D

Crispy
-'05 Black on Black

My 6 year old son, "Daddy can I go for a ride in Darth Vader's car?"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts