Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my '06 CTS, I was dis-appointed to see it had a Sun Roof, but I wasn't going to let it stop me from buying the car. I had my "fears" from the beginning and sure enough one day (basically my wife's car) the Sun Roof mysteriously was on "Vent". I could tell something was wrong when I took the car for my week-end ride. My wife stated that she did not touch it, but it somehow got accidentally moved. Now I want to dis-connect it. Wondering if it has a separate Fuse? Where if I pull it nothing else would be effected and/or cause any other problems by doing so.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,777 Posts
Buckel up all 3 seat belts in the rear. Lift up the rear seat cushion, from the front, and push the carpet foward on the passenger side (or maybe drivers? not sure, you'll have to look.) And in there is the fuse for the sunroof. Whether it just protects just the sunroof or other things, is beyond me.

And while you are in there, label each of the fuse box covers to indicate which one it is. Passenger or driver I suppose.

Once done, you can now use the seat belts to easily put the seat cushion back.

KOT

·
Registered
2007 CTS 3.6 >129k miles
498 Posts
Under the rear seat, as KOT said. The sunroof is under the passenger side and should be marked SUNROOF MOD.

This info is in the owners manual. If you dont have a hard copy you should be able to download a pdf at cadillac.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts