Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can thank Chuck Hoth, Forum member for these pictures of the 2006 Sport Package showing the new grill and rear spoiler.

Thanks Hoth!:thumbsup:



 

·
Registered
2006 CTS SPORT
Joined
·
2 Posts
Re: Additonal 2006 CTS Sport Package Pictures

More pictures of the New Sport verson ...... didn't show the rear, the spoiler streaches out the look of the car, the chrome exhaust are both nice touchs, as this option comes with the sport suspension, its an Ok deal. The 12 spoke wheels are a great look...... All in all, very happy with this -my - car.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Additonal 2006 CTS Sport Package Pictures

timfeg said:
More pictures of the New Sport verson ......
:welcome:to the Forum:bouncy: It that your CTS? Nice looking Ride!:yup:
 

·
Registered
03 CTS
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
I like the new Mesh grill but dont like the fact that it doesnt come with the chrome strip any more.
 

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
171 Posts
I am not a fan of spoilers... but I will definetly get that grill! anyone got a price for it yet? Hey Butch... did Massey give you a price on it?
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Planediveguy said:
I am not a fan of spoilers... but I will definetly get that grill! anyone got a price for it yet? Hey Butch... did Massey give you a price on it?
$259 @ www.gmpartsdirect.com

If you like the chrome strip above the grill those can be purchased. I've even seen them on Ebay. My strip is now at Cadillac MotorSports getting "Black Chromed."

I'm rethinking the new grill and how it might fit in with my other Stealth theme mods. I painted the lower grill on my V Bumpers to match my body color. I would have to do the same for the upper grill. Maybe it's better to leave it alone.:hmm:
 

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
171 Posts
RobertCTS said:
$259 @ www.gmpartsdirect.com
If you like the chrome strip above the grill those can be purchased. I've even seen them on Ebay. My strip is now at Cadillac MotorSports getting "Black Chromed."
I'm rethinking the new grill and how it might fit in with my other Stealth theme mods. I painted the lower grill on my V Bumpers to match my body color. I would have to do the same for the upper grill. Maybe it's better to leave it alone.:hmm:
Thank you Lord Vader... I remember a thread where the part number was posted and also that the grill came with Primer only? I need one already painted Raven Black ( or as you prefer- "Vader Black")
Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Nice Pictures When You Buy This Grill The Bumber Comes With It And The Grill Is Attached To It...I Heard It Comes Paint To Match..
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spaceman78 said:
Nice Pictures When You Buy This Grill The Bumber Comes With It And The Grill Is Attached To It...I Heard It Comes Paint To Match..
No the bumper is not attached. You're not gonna get a grill and bumper for $259. It is primed and ready for paint. You will also need to etch and paint your present grill chrome strip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Thank You For The Answer. To Bad You Could Not Just Buy The Grill. I Really Do Not Need Another Bumber Lol....I Think The Chrome Strip Looks Good.
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
spaceman78 said:
Thank You For The Answer. To Bad You Could Not Just Buy The Grill. I Really Do Not Need Another Bumber Lol....I Think The Chrome Strip Looks Good.
You can buy just the grill alone. $259 GMPD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
That's my car! Just took delivery of a black/black 3.6L 06 I ordered with sports package and bose 6-cd. It looks/rides so good, I just want to stash it in the garage. Supposed to snow today so I took my wife's car! This arrangement won't last long however.....
Peter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Thank You Robertcts.....I Have 2004 White Diamond Cts I like The Sports Grille Alot If I do Decide To Put It On I think I will Keep The Chrome Stripe. It Might Look Good With The White Diamond Paint.....I Called By Body Shop The White Diamond Paint Does Not Come Cheap Three Stage Paint Job..
 

·
Registered
03 CTS
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
I know its probably been posted already but what's the part number on the new sports mesh grill??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
I Was Wondering Do You Think THe Sports Grill Will Be A Pain In The Ass To Paint With The Wire Mess On The Back May Be Alot Of Masking Tape Lol..
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spaceman78 said:
I Was Wondering Do You Think THe Sports Grill Will Be A Pain In The Ass To Paint With The Wire Mess On The Back May Be Alot Of Masking Tape Lol..
If it's like the V lower grill, the mesh can be removed easily.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
This Is What I am Hearing . To Bad It Would Be Nice If It Came Body Colored Match Like The Rear Bezel Did......Cadillac Does Some Dumb Things .
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cadiman1983 said:
Ok, so if I were too buy the new grill, it would not come painted to match?
This is my take. There is only one part number. On the prepainted rear bezels there was a different part number for each color. My bet is they are primed only. Wish they were painted!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top