Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2006 Cadillac CTS wouldn’t crank but had good battery and all lights came on, it would start only if I jumped started relay. So I read all the things people posted on here on what they did, I changed starter relay, that didn’t work, changed ignition switch, that didn’t work, changed ECM, didn’t work either, I found a fuse in outside fuse panel that seemed to have nothing to do with cranking and it was blown, replaced it problem fixed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your welcome
ANd I going to go check that right NOW !! LOL. If I wasn't already bald, .... I would be now after this Anti-Theft issue thingy. Been on jackstands for two months and no crank/no start/ No Guages/ Key Stuck/ Usual stuff with these heaps it appears, by ALL the posts about the evact same symptoms.
GM REALLY should make good on this garbage !! But I guess it turned into the 1970's to 80's Chevy Truck Gastank issue of the new millenium. They will just ignore the major malfunction until enough people DIE, then drag their feet about doing anything to fix it.IF at all !! So SLEAZY how GM operates !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Checked the underhood fuses and found only one blown, it was for the cig lighter in the ashtray I think. Nothing changed, all symtoms remain. sigh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts