Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working with my local dealer (Toronto area) on a trade for a CTS V they have. However I wanted to list my car here in the case a someone had a slightly more desirable trade for me. I still have time to change my deal at the dealer and well looking for another local canadian car to swap with is likely rare. However here are the details for anyone interested. I should note I am after a V2 car.

2006 Corvette convertible purchased brand new and I am the original owner, car has never seen winter always stored in heated shop on a 4 post lift. OCD maintained with waxing polishing and maintenance. After my dealer appraisal this past week they want it in their show rooom as they say "it shows like a brand new car" its absolutely 10/10. For the first 5 years I had the car wrapped in vinyl so the paint is absolutely as new. Fully optioned car power roof, nav, f55 magnetic ride control, never abused 22k on it.

Has Vararam intake and Kooks headers with a 91 octane tune and has always run flawlessly, only reason I am looking to move on is I have a second child on the way and would like something the whole family can ride in. Right now my 3 year old is loving life in the front seat though!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts