Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New, never used Nav TV Lockpick for a 2006-2011 STS and STS-V (06-09). Asking $250 plus shipping cost. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V Coupe M6, '05 1SG STS4 V8
377 Posts
If it's OK with OP:

I have an 05 Lockpick that I'm looking to sell also. Please PM for price.

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
777 Posts
I was told by NavTv that it will. You could always contact them to confirm.
I contacted NavTV as well, when I was investigating purchasing your very pick from this very same classified ad in June, and they specifically said that your model is for '07 and up. They went on to tell me that there are three picks for separate years of STS manufacture, 2005 being one type of pick, 06 being another type of pick (because the GM tock navigation software was essentially a hybrid between their 05 and 07 technology), and 07 -09 being the third type. Trust me, it will not work, I was disappointed at their answer and asked a million questions to confirm.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rboughne1 said:
I contacted NavTV as well, when I was investigating purchasing your very pick from this very same classified ad in June, and they specifically said that your model is for '07 and up. They went on to tell me that there are three picks for separate years of STS manufacture, 2005 being one type of pick, 06 being another type of pick (because the GM tock navigation software was essentially a hybrid between their 05 and 07 technology), and 07 -09 being the third type. Trust me, it will not work, I was disappointed at their answer and asked a million questions to confirm.
Ok. Thanks. Then they better get their answer straight. I got it because they told me it would work. I would have been upset if I installed it and it didn't work.

----------

dl72 said:
New, never used Nav TV Lockpick for a 2006-2011 STS and STS-V (06-09). Asking $250 plus shipping cost. Thanks for looking.
Update for a 2007-2011 STS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts