Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Maggie CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Raven #3
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators I can not post anymore ads in the classifieds?

2005 CTS-v Supercharged For Sale
35,000 miles
Magnuson Supercharger Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, 2.8 Pulley
Kooks Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Brushed Dash, [email protected] Short Throw Shifter and Lindsey Bushing not installed yet. Powdercoated Stock Wheels, Have some stock parts to go with the car. Car is great and I love it I just am going to be buying a new boat so can't afford both.

Email me at [email protected] or 763-772-2302

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was looking to get around $27,500 but am willing to listen to offers. I will not part out.

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Awww...what happened to me getting the maggie?!?!? hahah Did you get my email about the tuning school? I hate to see you sell!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got it I will get that info to you asap. Here are some pics of the car.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
good looking car:2thumbs:, good luck with the sale. why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good looking car:2thumbs:, good luck with the sale. why are you getting rid of it?
Looking at a 2005 malibu wakesetter, im gunna hate to see miss maggie go. :crying:

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
haha awesome boat choice! i'm looking at the exact same thing. it's that or a sanger v237 :)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
I got a 04 Supra 22SSV up on boat trader for sale.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First $25,000 takes it need it gone found the boat!!!

·
Registered
none
82 Posts
So you bought your first V in December, moved up to an FI car, and are now looking at a boat? What didn't you like about the cars? Not flaming you. I have owned 5 Vettes and a Viper since 04 so I can't criticize your attention span:spin: Just curious about what you hoped to get there that you didn't find. I went from Japanese twin turbos to a Jag XJR and I loved the car but just not interactive enough, so I dumped it for a Z06.

About the V. Any accidents? Does it have Nav? How much mileage on the rubber? Have you replaced the clutch? Do you have a dyno sheet? How much boost does that pulley make? thanks Lindsay

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you bought your first V in December, moved up to an FI car, and are now looking at a boat? What didn't you like about the cars? Not flaming you. I have owned 5 Vettes and a Viper since 04 so I can't criticize your attention span:spin: Just curious about what you hoped to get there that you didn't find. I went from Japanese twin turbos to a Jag XJR and I loved the car but just not interactive enough, so I dumped it for a Z06.

About the V. Any accidents? Does it have Nav? How much mileage on the rubber? Have you replaced the clutch? Do you have a dyno sheet? How much boost does that pulley make? thanks Lindsay
Lol yeah just have a short attention span I guess. I do not keep to many things around for a while. I have owned about 6 cars in the last 6 months. I love these cars and will hopefully be getting a new one when I am out of college, I would never sell the car if I could afford both. I just think a boat would be more practical since I live a mile away from a lake.

About the car, No accidents clean car fax, Yes it has nav with the disc, I am replacing the master and slave cylinder on friday, if that does not fix my shifting problem I will be doing the clutch, Yeah I do have dyno sheet but no scanner I could take a photo and email it to you, It made 6.5lbs of boost on the dyno.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with other questions, It goes right to my phone.

Tom

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
358 Posts

Speaking of wakeboats, I'm picking this guy up Wednesday. '09 SANTE 230. Basically the same as my old '08, but more murdered out. I'm just waiting for the 18'' Black Rockstars to come in for the trailer.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
That's sick!!!!! Ugh I hate you. They changed the tower this year. Following Malibu egh!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts