Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SRX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. As the title says, I have a 2005 Cadillac SRX. It is a V6. I believe it is the base model. I got it recently.

2. What in-dash radio is installed. Is it Bose or something else. How can I find out?

3. I could of searched the forums for this issue but I would like a straight on target answer to my specific question. I apologize for not using the search route. I would appreciate any help. I apologize again, I am just frustrated after digging on the internet for hours for my problem. :bonkers:

4. (And finally, the problem). I want to hook up my iphone4 directly into my factory installed system. How can I do that? What do I need to buy? Who has had the same problem with the same model and what have you done?

Thanks.

-JD

·
Registered
('04 SRX N* AWD) '11 Lincoln MKT AWD
1,049 Posts
There is no Bluetooth in your car that I know of (I had an '04). Nor do you have USB port. I used a Jabra Cruiser for voice through the speakers. Worked great.

·
Registered
2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320
2,623 Posts
Wouldn't we all like a perfect answer, your going to have to search and decide what is right for you as there is no easy way.

·
Registered
2005 SRX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me clarify.

I basically want to play music from my iphone directly through the factory installed in dash radio.

Also. What radio do I have installed in my srx?

·
Registered
2006 srx V-6, 2002 ESC convertible
191 Posts
Try burning all your iphone stuff onto CDs and playing them that wat; all else is a lot of grief and money. Just my 2 cents. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
04 SRX 2WD, 01 Deville DHS
48 Posts
Burning the music onto Cds is exactly what I do and just load 6 in the changer and im good for a long cruise. I havent tried any MP3 CDs yet but I was thinking about trying since you can fit alot more on a standard CD. Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts