Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V
66 Posts
Tough times lead to tough decisions but my 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V is officially for sale. I purchased the V back in November of 2009 in mint conndtion with 17.9k miles and it currently has just under 21k miles. Car has been garage kept and is still in excellent condition. My wife is due in early October with our second child and i am in the middle of adding an addition to my home. JimmyH are you out there......anyway here is the details:

2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V(5.7-L V8, 6spd manual)
Ebony Interior(w/sunroof)
21k miles
K&N CAI
Hendrix Axles
B&M Shifter/V2 knob(loud but I like how it shifts)
Hyper Black Rotas(Full size Oem V spare powder coated black)
Magnaflow mufflers on stock exhaust
Upgraded to 3rd gen diff under warranty...part #25873498(have receipt)
Factory CPO Warranty till July 2011(qualifies for extended GMPP warranty)
(2) keys/with keyless entry
Parrot CK3000 bluetooth handsfree speaker-phone
CTS armrest
FG2 shock option.....also have original window sticker and all paperwork.

Included will be the stock air box, stock V armrest, stock V axles, stock V shifter modified by Pisnuoff that hasn't been installed, (4) Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus all season tires with maybe 1k miles on them, Brand new V series floormats(never used yet), Mighty Mouse lowering Kit(never got around to it), Spacers for H&R or Eibach springs(purchased in case Mighty Mouse kit was too low but never got around to buying the springs), and two jack pucks.

$23,800 obo......VIN 1G6DN56S050214117
Located in Chicago, IL. email to [email protected] or call 773-203-7227
link to pics... http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae346/cpd2433/2005 V/

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Just a reminder to everyone, posting classifieds is allowed right now in the forum (per the site owner) since the classifieds are currently offline.

Once the classifieds are back up, we will return to the rule of no classifieds in the forums.

I took the liberty of inserting some of the pictures into your post.

Anyone interested in this car better act fast; I am currently evaluating my finances and trying to talk myself into buying the car back from him :D

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
One more thing regarding posting classifieds in the forums: only 1st gen CTS-V and related items are allowed. This is not a free-for-all.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for putting the pics in jimmy....couldn't figure it out. and my 18 month old is driving me nuts right now...

hey all here is a link to another batch of pics: http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae346/cpd2433/V2/

i had my spare pc'd black. photo included of it and it on the car. if i could keep i was going to buy pc'd stockers in black....i think it looks good.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Redline CTS-V
150 Posts
Nice looking car... rims look awesome, car looks extremely clean.
If I was looking for a mate for my car I would consider:yup:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,268 Posts
Dang! If didn't already have an '05 ...

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
You and Jimmy should just work out a rental agreement where you each get it for 6 months and pay the other one while you're driving it. :lol:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you also forgot to mention the HVAC display was converted to white LED
You know i was wondering about that.....was eventually going to make a thread asking about it. i've only seen V's having HVAC displays with orange/yellow fonts. this one is a blue with white fonts. i would take a pic but it never comes out good.
Also forgot to mention it has black FRC's as can be seen in the photobucket picks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
...i've only seen V's having HVAC displays with orange/yellow fonts. this one is a blue with white fonts. i would take a pic but it never comes out good.
Try anyway!!! :yup:
I've yet to see that...
That sounds Kool...
I want to see!:excited:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that would be it...thanks for posting a link. now i don't have to take the pic myself.

·
Registered
150 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.