Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
OMG sweet! honestly i didn't think i'd like it but thats badass!

EDIT: you are in some dire need of some clear sides/fogs! www.lockpicksolutions.com

oh, some grass seed too :)

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
The 3/4 left rear view looks good - The reflection gives it more of a dark gunmetal look. Get some V logos back on those calipers!

Jimsho rule #1: Before snapping photos, drive around the block once after washing the V.

What the heck is that green stuff in the background? :confused:

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V, 2012 CTS-V
210 Posts
That's weird I was thinking, wow that background looks a lot like Kansas City. Then I look at your profile and you are in KC. My grass used to do the same thing when I lived there. The wheels and tires look good!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 3/4 left rear view looks good - The reflection gives it more of a dark gunmetal look. Get some V logos back on those calipers!

Jimsho rule #1: Before snapping photos, drive around the block once after washing the V.

Where can one acquire these logos?

·
Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
Now the redlines really stand out. It looks better than I thought it would. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Tires & Calipers match the brakelight red :D

I really though I was going to hate this, when I saw the red you were painting the calipers over in the other thread. While not exactly my taste, it doesn't look too bad (that's a big compliment from me, since I'm not really into the visuals, and my car usually has a nice layer of dirt on it, and the same color rims, due to brake dust :D)

-Chris

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ 8th day creations...(gothacaliegh)

anyways looks fckin sweet...will look better with logos on the calipers, but looks damn good even as it sits....I wonder how it would look with normal tires???
Thank you sir, I now have already place the order!:D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now the redlines really stand out. It looks better than I thought it would. Congrats.
Someone with photoshop skills could do it. I too am curious. I will say before I cleaned the car, and the redline couldn't be seen, I didn't like it as much.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
I never liked Redline V's before but this setup is badass!! i agree that a Black V logo would really make the calipers pop. but either way your car has changed my mind about Red V's

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
It's called GRASS!

Steve, It looks bad ass. Now you need to blackout everything else. Grill, tails, Clear fogs (blacked out). :bouncy:

And get some GC. It needs to sit a little lower.

·
Registered
2008 escalade ext
108 Posts
definitly cool....now finish off that black look on the lights and grills, my wheels will be done on friday and will be posting pics hopefully on saturday, the black wheels will finish off my "murdered out" look!

But your redline is definitly by far the nicest Ive seen...congrats

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
definitly cool....now finish off that black look on the lights and grills, my wheels will be done on friday and will be posting pics hopefully on saturday, the black wheels will finish off my "murdered out" look!

But your redline is definitly by far the nicest Ive seen...congrats
Wow, The headlights, yes. Everything else, I will have to do some photo shop action on. Blacking out the grill except for the emblem might look good too. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have never liked the Redline Vs before but this setup looks bad ass and has changed my mind about Red Vs.
Congrats your whip looks great!!!
I never liked Redline V's before but this setup is badass!! i agree that a Black V logo would really make the calipers pop. but either way your car has changed my mind about Red V's
wow your setup looks badass! I never liked REdline V's before but your setup has really changed my mind.
ok we get it. Please never say 'whip' again.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
okay ill try not to offend you with my vernacular.
i stuttered because i kept getting error messages and assumed my post didn't go through, sorry for spaming, it looks retarded and by the way the whip is tight !! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts