2005 Cadillac CTS-V. Super low mile, 33K. Tastefully modified. I challenge you to find a cleaner/lower mileage CTS-V. Car is in near perfect condition and has always been garage kept. Additions to the car were only made to enhance the drivability of the car. I encourage you to drive a completely stock one and then come drive mine. It’s a night and day difference. These cars stock are very lose and sloppy. Here is what has been done… Please excuse the laymen terms, I'm using this ad for craigslist also.
Maintenance and upgrades…
-Newest model OEM differential. The differential is known to be the weakest part of these cars. GM didn’t get the fix right until recently so I upgraded mine to the newest model. I have the original also which has nothing wrong with it. $2038
- All of the BMR parts. Anti-wheel hop kit, Pinion support brace, Tie rods and Trailing arms. All these parts help support/tightens up the rear end and suspension without making it a stiff ride. Big difference! -$930
-Driveshaft shop upgraded axels. These help with the harmonics of the differential and help protect it. $550
- LS7 clutch/flywheel/slave. This changes the flywheel from dual mass flywheel to a single and is rated up to 500hp. It revs quicker and is a much better drive. Huge difference and is a very common upgrade. During the install pilot bearing and rear main were also changed. A remote bleeder was also installed. $968
-UUC short shifter $400
-2014 CTS-V shift knob $110
- Volant cold air intake. $300
- Revshift polyurethane differential bushing and transmission mount insert. $80
- UMI Performance Motor Mounts $250
- All new coolant hoses, thermostat, belts, coolant flush, battery, etc.
- Fresh oil change with Full Synthetic Castrol/ OEM filter.
-Upgraded HID headlights, HID fog lights, Clear fog/running lights with LED bulbs (white drive lights and amber turn signals). $700
-All interior lighting upgraded to white LED’s
- Super bright LED reverse lights. Helps with seeing through the tint at night.
- All windows tinted. 5% in the rear and 20% up front.
- New Good Year tires. Not the garbage run flats it came with.
- Custom trunk with acrylic work and led lighting. Stereo highlights include…
- Pioneer double din Navi. AVIC-7100NEX
- 2 JL Audio W6v2 subwoofers
- Boston GT-28 Sub Amp. 1250 Watt.
- Alpine PDX-F4 4ch Amp.
- Alpine Type R speakers front and rear
- Total investment in stereo is over $6k. It sounds even better than it looks!
-Passport SR7+ Radar and Laser Detection $1200
The prices I put next to each upgrade was just to give you an idea of what I have into it. They are just the part prices and do not include labor. I have over 15K in upgrades on this beast. There are no issues what so ever with this car. The wiper blades are even brand new! Everything listed above has been done within the last 2K miles. I have all invoices and receipts if you would like to see them. This car is READY! Ready to just drive and enjoy or put a supercharger on it and have some real fun. Price is $32K with everything listed above. If you don’t want the stereo I’ll put it back to stock and will sell it for $30K. Prices are firm. Cash in hand for test drives. Reason for selling is that I don’t drive it enough.
Thanks for looking.