Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
193 Posts
Am I missing something here? 30k? There is at least 10k in extras on this car.... If I didnt already own an 04 V I would be all over this.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
How about sort of a drawing posted in your local Nevada paper?...You can do the print work and P.R. and simply get 30 people to donate 1k each for a chance at winning a "V" of a lifetime...or $500.00 each for 60 and so forth.

I personally like the 5k each with 6 players.:thumbsup:

Maybe do it at your shop for some added P.R. for you and your crew?

Just cooking a few ideas...I have done this sort of thing with a boat and it worked out great...:highfive:

Chef

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
All the proceeds could go to the WW charity, and it just so happens that you or your wife's ticket happens to be the winning number drawn.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, actually, we do have a non-profit in the works...nah...it would never work...or would it?

How about selling tickets here - 35 tickets @$1000 each - any takers?

WW

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT -

car is nearly done with the new fascia and grill. This thing is a steal. Goes on ebay next week. If you have a friend that always wanted a V, now is their chance!!!

WW

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
TTT -

This thing is a steal. Goes on ebay next week. If you have a friend that always wanted a V, now is their chance!!!

WW
:word:, if you place it on E-bay the price needs to go up 30%!!!
Good luck WW, but I doubt you will need it.

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Knowing WW, this car is in great shape and is most certainly a very good deal.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK - she's back from the minor grill repair and looks great. I want to bump this to the top one last time before she heads off to Ebay Monday.

Thanks to all that have looked. If you've ever wanted a truly sweet deal on a car - this is it - and a sweet car to boot.

WW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts