Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Does anyone have an idea why I'm getting "service tire monitor" on the dash? I replaced all 4 tire pressure sensors and I also did the reset twice, the message will go away for couple days then back on.

Thank you

·
Registered
181 Posts
Check the pressure on the display for each. If one reads 0 that’s the bad one. I had it happen recently. Could have gotten one that’s no good

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,232 Posts
How do you check the pressure on an 04 Escalade? I can't find it on my DIC

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can’t exactly remember off the top of my head. But steering wheel controls press bottom left button to clear the error. Press the button directly above it until you see tire pressures and then press one of the buttons on the right which cycles through them. But I cannot remember which.

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,232 Posts
I posted because the OP has a 2004 and Thandel's reply did not apply to his 2004 ESV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check the pressure on the display for each. If one reads 0 that’s the bad one. I had it happen recently. Could have gotten one that’s no good
I don't know how to check the tire pressure and i have read many articles that say 2004 ESVs don't have that function also some people said they do and now I'm thinking maybe there are more than one ESV version on the streets in the US and outside.
I'll post any new info or update on this issue so we all learn.
Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts