Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
PREVIOUS 00DTS,04DTS,04DTS,03CTS,07CTS CURRENT 07STS4 09CTS4
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone around here has retrofitted their headlights and dogs preferably in Toronto or close by.
I just simply want projectors installed in my headlights and projectors in my fogs. Nothing crazy just want to update the lighting system.

Looking for someone with a fair price.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,292 Posts
Wondering if anyone around here has retrofitted their headlights and dogs preferably in Toronto or close by.
I just simply want projectors installed in my headlights and projectors in my fogs. Nothing crazy just want to update the lighting system.

Looking for someone with a fair price.
-------------------------------------
I just simply want projectors installed in my headlights
and projectors in my fogs.
Nothing crazy
:histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl:

there used to be an online source -
I think the headlights were around $800 -

several years ago - one of the members - Ludacrisvp - did his own set -
but - HE HAS SKILLS -

here is his HOW-TO -
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/221834-how-2000-2005-deville-mini-morimoto.html

·
Registered
PREVIOUS 00DTS,04DTS,04DTS,03CTS,07CTS CURRENT 07STS4 09CTS4
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
basscatt said:
------------------------------------- I just simply want projectors installed in my headlights and projectors in my fogs. Nothing crazy :histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl::histeric::rofl: there used to be an online source - I think the headlights were around $800 - several years ago - one of the members - Ludacrisvp - did his own set - but - HE HAS SKILLS - here is his HOW-TO - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/221834-how-2000-2005-deville-mini-morimoto.html
Don't laugh at how simple it should be now...lol

I had it done on my last Dts but lost contact with the guy who did them for me. I know "blackflame customs" or something does it but prices are crazy.

No way I'm doing this on my own. I don't have the patience I will end up snapping lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts