Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 DTS
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had problems this morning starting up, it wuld turn on but wont stay on idling very low n had to basically force it out driveway n drove a few miles n stopped n was idling normal,, so by time i got to work n put it in park it was idling very high,, so when i got home from work my neighbor works at a chevy dealer n checked obd with dealers scanner n codes showing failing past days is codes p0102 n p0108,, so he also checked fuel pressure n gage read only getting 30psi when its supposed to be at 55 o 60 psi,, anyone here can tell me anything befor i change fuel filter

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
Re: 2004 cadillac deville dhs

Welcome

First off, you can check your own codes. See the DTC Sticky at the top of the forum.

Secondly, always post the code definitions. We do not have them all memorized. A link with the definitions is posted in the Sticky.

Third, 30 PSI is rather low. Might check the FPR first. If that is OK, then it's more likely a bad fuel pump as opposed to a fuel filter.

P.S.
The fuel pump is accessed through an access panel in the trunk. No need for a tank drop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts