Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed a 2007 Cadillac STS just to get these fog lights.. Let me know what you think.... Should I have not crashed the STS?

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
i think its an optical illusion ... if this is the STS-V swap that everyone does i KNOW it looks badass

but for some reason it looks like you've filled in the brake ducts and thats BAD

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Is there a big ass sticker on the windshield? Maybe that's what's causing the fogs to look weird....

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no the projectors = sts not a v LOL
Well there is custom body work to follow... Smart guy.. And too bad i have CTS-V... Not a CTS V6.. I think it's funny that you wanna knock on someone being creative... When you have to squeeze to still lose by a few car lengths by any other true CTS-V on this forum.

·
Registered
CTS-V SERIES
700 Posts
this guys crazy. You took a nice car and put left over parts on to it too do what? Over heat your brakes? I beat those lights are held in with tie wraps =)Don't sell your brake vents to a cts guy, beuse if you want to get top dollar for your car your goin to have to put it back to stock. Did you get your full body kit yet?.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Well stickers aside... The fog lights do look pretty cool, if they would fit. Liking the projector look. Can you modify/reduce the height of the upper light? Make it work or yank it, dont screw your brakes :thumbsup:

I know there's been some discussion lately regarding the declining price of used V's and the type of buyers that is bringing to the car. I hope it hasn't begun.... I may have to step up to the 09 earlier than i had expected.. Words like "team" and "crew" being used with the V? I just turned my hat to a 135 degree angle cuz im dope yo! Haaa-luhh

sorry to pick on ya, where's LS1Tech when you need them?

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Wow...i know that at our June meet we were all talking about guys picking up cheap 04-05 V's and ricing them out...like Ken said...i hope this hasn't begun. I like the idea of the projector fog lights but come on! They dont even look like they fit. At first I thought this was a bogus photoshopped picture...i guess not.
About the sticker...i may get some shit for this but i kinda like it. As long as you are semi modded its not too tacky. If i were to get one i would put it in the same spot...i like it.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Blocking airflow to the brakes in order to get a projector in there? Hmm.....

Next, you should replace that factory grill with all those bothersome holes in it with a solid sheet of chrome. Mad classy, yo.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts