Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, ive been reading on this site for awhile but never posted, awhile ago i bought and installed a catback borla exhaust and mines but just sitting collecting dust. just wondering what i should be asking for it. thanks

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
no offense, but used CTS-V exhaust goes for $0-200 depending on where its located and how long the owner had it sitting around.
i got my 04 dual resonator, mid pipes and mufflers for free last year...but its still not installed.

also, selling items isnt permitted in the forum, you can edit your post and ask what people think its worth and put the ad up in the classified section.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/

im not a mod, but its in the agreement you clicked agree to when you registered.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up man, yea i was just ballparking it, i wasn't really sure what is was worth just kinda want it gone.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
I've got 3 CTS mufflers if anyone wants them for free pickup.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i take it v6 cts exhaust's don't have much for future homes eh? might as well cut and weld it into a lawn ornament then. ha

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
Yeah, no. I got my 3.6 exhaust with resonator, and both mufflers for free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts