Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on buying my wife a CTS if she likes it. I have to say the 2003 engine was not impressive. Do you guys know anymore about the new 3.6 V6? Appreciate your help. Maybe, now, I can get my 95 sls back!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Owning an 03 cts i would say an 04 260 hp cts is a good deal. Little bit more expensive in comparison to some other cars that are pretty nice out there (pointing to the nissans and infinitis) but all in all if you buy from the right dealer with a good service department all the kinks wont be that bad and youll have a fun car!

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Owning an 03 cts i would say an 04 260 hp cts is a good deal. Little bit more expensive in comparison to some other cars that are pretty nice out there (pointing to the nissans and infinitis) but all in all if you buy from the right dealer with a good service department all the kinks wont be that bad and youll have a fun car!

Thanks for the input. Hope to drive one soon. I agree that the Nissan and Infiniti are fine cars, but I would rather be my 'redneck' self and keep the money here, and not finding it's way to France..or Japan. I just found out that Nissan is half owned by the French..(Renault). :canttalk: :mad:

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
those numbers are pretty impressive.
Considering the fact that it only has 35 more horses and outran the old one by .5 sec to 60 with auto is very impressive indeed

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but CTS is basically a take off of the catera which was made in france, all these companies are now multinational

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Hate to burst your bubble but CTS is basically a take off of the catera which was made in france, all these companies are now multinational

Yep,
I guess you are right about that. better clean my bifocals :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
CTS did replace Catera but I dont think there is one part they share.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts