Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6... I’ve done lots of changes to my vehicle mechanical wise. One day I attend a gas station and the next I knew it started to stall my rpms would bounce. I’ve changed the fuel filters, sparks and coils are all new on the vehicle, I changed the purge valve, and many other things. But I have not a clue what is going on here’s the kicker the the moral of it all...

If it’s hot out and I place on the ac to 72/74 at most the rpms don’t jump and the car doesn’t stall, if It’s cold out and I place the heat on 80 which is maximum I set it to because after that makes you feel as if your in a sauna it won’t stall or jump the rpms everyone tells me sensors but it’s throwing bank 2 sensor code now here’s the even bigger kicker the rule trim code will throw if driving long distances I live in jersey so if I drive to the poconos that’s when it will throw a code but however I’ve done all replacements and it doesn’t help this car that I’ve purchased has everything on it of aftermarket. I am at a total loss because even with new sensors it’s just still throwing this whole thing out of wack. If any advise or pointers would be great! Thank you in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts