Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Back in the day I had a 2004 V. I did a bunch to it and have a couple parts that I think someone here might want. Back then there was a member from Vegas who had a plastics company and he made smoked fog covers and smoked side marker lenses(with the Cad. logo ) I have a new pair of both. If by chance someone wants these and has a Silver V, I have a set of the headlight decals that used to be available too.
Shoot me an email if you are interested, and thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
2006 CTS 3.6L
5 Posts
Hello,

Back in the day I had a 2004 V. I did a bunch to it and have a couple parts that I think someone here might want. Back then there was a member from Vegas who had a plastics company and he made smoked fog covers and smoked side marker lenses(with the Cad. logo ) I have a new pair of both. If by chance someone wants these and has a Silver V, I have a set of the headlight decals that used to be available too.
Shoot me an email if you are interested, and thanks!

Tom
Hi Tom. Can you post a pic and how much are you asking ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom you have yourself a deal. How would you like to be paid? Do you have VENMO? I live in Salinas, Ca
Tom you have yourself a deal. How would you like to be paid? Do you have VENMO? I live in Salinas, Ca

I have Paypal, [email protected]
Please put your name and Address in the note section.
I will ship the day this payment hits.......Thanks !!!! Happy 4th !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts