Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2003 STS
2003 Cadillac seville sts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first time here. I have a 2003 seville sts and I was wondering if anyone knew where the turn signal relay is located. The info I have is that the hazard switch in the middle of the dash is in fact both hazard switch/relay in one. If so, any detailed instructions on how to remove it and put a new one?
Thank you.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,924 Posts
Yes, it requires dash removal - the right side accessory trim plate - to get to the combination flasher assembly. What makes you believe that it needs replacement? Are all the bulbs fairly new and operating properly?

For instant gratification subscribe the car to a multi-year on www.alldtadiy.com - the online GM/Cadillac/helm service manuals plus a lot more.

Welcome to CF!!! I entered your vehicle info on the title banner.

Taillight bulbs 2.JPG

·
2003 STS
2003 Cadillac seville sts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes all the bulbs are new. When I hit the trun signal in the morning its super fast, then by evening it super slow, almost stagnant. Some said its the bulb socket, but then the bulbs all work as required. The hazard switch when you push it in to activate it does not stay, so its definitely defective. Then I read that the hazard and the turn relay are one, that's why I assumed the hazard switch needs replacing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts