Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2003 DHS
2003 Cadillac Deville DHS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Usually I have my grandfather help me with my car issues but I wanted to see if this was an easy fix. It’s a cold snowy day and I turned my car off to get gas while the radio was still on. Idk if that has anything to do with anything but I also had my colorful lights on and didn’t turn them off before walking away from my car so I wondered if I blew a fuse. Because upon getting back into my car my radio does not turn on. The digital clock is showing but the power button knob is not doing anything to power it on. Is there a reset button on the radio? Or is this a fuse type situation? Would love some help. Thanks in advance! I can send you a video of what it’s doing! Just let me know! (Posted pic of my radio, as reference to what kind my radio is)

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,568 Posts
There is no such vehicle as a "2013 DHS". Please post which vehicle you own and we'll move this question to the correct forum. This forum is for the supercharged CTS-V series.

Welcome to CF !!

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,568 Posts
This is not a forum, it's a thread within a specific CTS-V Appearance forum. Post the correct year and model of your car and we'll move this thread to the correct forum.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
21,274 Posts
Usually I have my grandfather help me with my car issues but I wanted to see if this was an easy fix. It’s a cold snowy day and I turned my car off to get gas while the radio was still on. Idk if that has anything to do with anything but I also had my colorful lights on and didn’t turn them off before walking away from my car so I wondered if I blew a fuse. Because upon getting back into my car my radio does not turn on. The digital clock is showing but the power button knob is not doing anything to power it on. Is there a reset button on the radio? Or is this a fuse type situation? Would love some help. Thanks in advance! I can send you a video of what it’s doing! Just let me know! (Posted pic of my radio, as reference to what kind my radio is) View attachment 594025
=========================
I turned my car off to get gas while the radio was still on. Idk if that has anything to do with anything
NO - that would be the normal thing to do -

I also had my colorful lights on and didn’t turn them off before walking away from my car
??? what are "colorful lights"?

I wondered if I blew a fuse.
that's possible - radio fuses are located in the fuse box under the back seat -
to gain access to that fuse box -
simply lift UP - firmly - at the front corners of the seat cushion -
NOTE -
you'll fine a wire harness and plug on the passenger side -
this is for the seat heaters -
unplug it -
then lift the front of the seat UP - and towards the front -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts