Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to fine the latest GPS-DVD for my 2003 Devilles navigation system for almost a year. Until today, I had been told there was not a newer release.

Today I had my car serviced by Jim Moore Cadillac in Columbia, SC. I wandered up to the parts department and asked again about when a update would be available. The parts manager call GM and was told a new release comes out every 3 months and the latest part number is GM# 25767790 and the current price is around $375.00.

I checked my current DVD and found part numbers are as follows:

Version 2.0 - 464210-6060
GM# 25753025

Can anyone confirm the information I received today and is this a update?
Could this just a change in part numbers?
Have they been updating the DVD's all along?

Regards,
David Livingston
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
According to the Cadillac Customer Service, there is an update to the Navigation DVD. The Navigation DVD software should be the same for all GM vehicles with touch screen navigation. The part number I was provided is: 25766903 - the suggest price is $600.

dslivingston said:
I have been trying to fine the latest GPS-DVD for my 2003 Devilles navigation system for almost a year. Until today, I had been told there was not a newer release.

Today I had my car serviced by Jim Moore Cadillac in Columbia, SC. I wandered up to the parts department and asked again about when a update would be available. The parts manager call GM and was told a new release comes out every 3 months and the latest part number is GM# 25767790 and the current price is around $375.00.

I checked my current DVD and found part numbers are as follows:

Version 2.0 - 464210-6060
GM# 25753025

Can anyone confirm the information I received today and is this a update?
Could this just a change in part numbers?
Have they been updating the DVD's all along?

Regards,
David Livingston
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 DTS and I have DVD ROM Version 3.0 showing GM p/n: 25767790. The Copyright date on the DVD is 2003. I hope this information helps you.

George

·
Registered
23 Posts
You might check on ebay for a later ver. mapping dvd. I just purchased a version 3.0 disk on ebay for $90.00 and it works great. It is p/n 25767790. My dealer told me a new disk would cost around $300.00. My car came with a ver. 1.10 disk. It is a 2002 Deville DTS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
swanie1