Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to get to the brake light on a 2003 CTS? Yes, I already checked the owners manual and I tried going through the trunk. It appears that I have to take half the car apart to replace a simple brake light bulb. I can't believe this is true so I'm hoping someone knows a secret trick.
Thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
74 Posts
I had to change my brake lights, your going down the right road, you will have to remove the side lining in the trunk, then unscrew 2 nuts that holds the light assembly into the car, then remove the bulbs, should take about 20mins, I found doing it myself gav me a great oportunity to explore the inner workings fo this car

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to change my brake lights, your going down the right road, you will have to remove the side lining in the trunk, then unscrew 2 nuts that holds the light assembly into the car, then remove the bulbs, should take about 20mins, I found doing it myself gav me a great oportunity to explore the inner workings fo this car
Thanks for your help. I found the bolts and it was an easy fix once I found them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts