Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2003 CADILLAC CTS AND 2005 CADILLAC STS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Cadillac CTS. I'm looking for a water pump they have discontinued this part and I have looked in the whole United States the only way I will find one is on a broken down used vehicle can anyone help me out?

Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just replaced mine and I'm in the UK...Rockauto have plenty..(y)
I forgot to mention it's the water pump pulley I'm looking for . My nephew didn't take the pulley off the old one before he threw it away 2003 Cadillac CTS Water Pump PULLEY is what I'm looking for .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the first time I have posted on this site so please forgive any errors.......
This is my first time also . I am looking for a 2003 cadillac cts water pump PULLEY. Have you had any luck finding your part? Where did you find your part . I would love to get your contact information and maybe they could help me too.
Thank you

Moderator edit: Post moved from very incorrect forum due to no hope of a positive reply. Sub.

Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
You have a reply in your thread in Engines; Northstar - but that engine is totally different from yours. Totally.

p.s. I moved the post here. The member whom you quoted has not logged in for over 14 years.

My guess is that you're in the junkyard crawl business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts